Reach the mining industry at the heart of Indonesia
M&E Indonesia is held at Jakarta Convention Centre, in Jakarta - the capital city of Indonesia, where the majority of Indonesia's mining head offices are located.
Indonesia’s mining industry is expected to grow by an average annual rate of 11% from 2011-15. Indonesia is set to become a regional hub for mining production as domestic companies develop the country’s tin, nickel and coal reserves – three sectors where strong growth is forecasted. Don't miss this excellent opportunity to meet, network and experience the latest mining technology with international mining industry players.
Source: Business Monitor International Ltd, ICD Research
- Tap in to REEDMININGEVENTS experience, knowledge and industry networks generated through AIMEX, QME and our other established exhibitions in Australia
- Experience the very latest international mining technology and equipment
- Benefit from networking, learning and sharing – it’s more than just an exhibition
- View a comprehensive range of products, technologies and services in the exploration, mining and minerals processing sectors
- Engage with local and international suppliers and fellow mining industry professionals across the whole mining supply-chain
- Establish and develop business contacts and partnerships
- Keep abreast of developments in Indonesia’s fast-moving mining industry